Insurance Bots: The Rise of Automated Insurance Agents
Cognitive AI spending among insurers is expected to rise to $1.4 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 48%. – IDC
Chatbots can prove to be useful for insurance companies by lowering overall operational costs, enhancing revenue, improving customer experience and strive towards the betterment of risk management. What's in it for insurance customers? The answer is that the customers can avail the benefits of an intuitive interface. The customers can have full access to the content and service offerings via an intuitive interface that is simple to use.
As compared to other sectors, as far as the use of automated bots is considered, the insurance sector has lagged behind for a long time. Thus, this sector has the opportunity to utilize the chatbots and their services to add value to the insurance value chain including tasks such as policy administration, underwriting, claims management, distribution, and marketing, carrying out corporate functions, etc.
Read Kore.ai’s eBook to know:
- How chatbots help insurance providers better serve their customers
- What is the role of AI-driven chatbots in the insurance sector
- How chatbots create the optimal digital insurance experience
- What are the different business case and benefits of chatbots
- How Kore.ai chatbots can help insurance companies